Isle of Mull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hubbike

just back from Mull for the weekend, took in quiet windy roads and forest paths, had lunch in blazing sunshine on a pure white sandy beach, and fell asleep and got sunburned, and then camped in a stunning lochside setting.
During the weekend spotted 7 birds of prey and loads of seals. Amazing place. got no questions, just gushing!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
We want photos...it sounds amazing!

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
hubbike said:
just back from Mull for the weekend, took in quiet windy roads and forest paths, had lunch in blazing sunshine on a pure white sandy beach, and fell asleep and got sunburned, and then camped in a stunning lochside setting.
During the weekend spotted 7 birds of prey and loads of seals. Amazing place. got no questions, just gushing!

I second Cathryn, show us yer photies!! I have not been to Mull yet but it is one of those island I really fancy doing...

OP
OP
H

hubbike

AndrewClark said:
I've been to Mull twice. It's gorgeous ;)

A nice, simple campsite at Fidden farm where you pitch just above the beach. Ferry over to Iona which is magical.

I was there in 2000 http://www.andrewclark.dsl.pipex.com/scot1.htm and went back again a few years later.

We might have to go back for another trip, actually we definately will because I want to climb ben more, and see iona which we didn't have time for. I'm sticking the photos on flickr and will post the link when they're uploaded.

Slowly ticking off islands, arran, islay and jura, now mull.
Where's our next weekend tour?

Top Bottom