It's all friendly here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there seems to be a good atmosphere in the commute section these days.

Not much whinging/bitching :whistle:

Some sage advice being given

All good :biggrin: :thumbsup:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nice, isn't it?

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
You know what gets me? People who post messages about people being nice. Oh, it's all well and good with these "touchy feely" posts -it get's right on my nerves, it does. It really spoils my day. And another thing: why do people like sunshine making things so bright and cheerful? People have no right to be like that, gadding about with all that...that... goodwill and cheer.

And if you have trouble with ingrowing hairs on your derriere, just slap on some Nitromors, that'll do the trick. And another handy tip: save wearing out tyres by just riding on your rims with no inner tubes or tyres.

Bah, humbug!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there seems to be a good atmosphere in the commute section these days.

Not much whinging/bitching :whistle:

Some sage advice being given

All good :biggrin: :thumbsup:

No one else ready to say it? Then I will.

I'm already feed up with these fair-weather cyclists. I'm using CS3, and they're becoming a hazard. I'm recovering from a fall and probably doing 10mph, and I am getting dangerous overtakes and undertakes and cutting off from other cyclists, which wasn't happening nearly as much 2 weeks ago. More RLJ nearly hitting me (though that's all year round).

Sunshine not withstanding, I preferred it when the other cyclists were on the underground.

</second rant>

(of course, my journey would be better if I had already left, rather than typing rants into cycle chat at 7.35 am :-) )

Adasta

Haven't Lee and BM been posting recently?

Lee left.

Top Bottom