It's Christmas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Buggers won't go to sleep, the floorboards creak, and I'm knackered.

Next year I'm gonna drug 'em fer sure.

Bigtallfatbloke

...my 14 year old :biggrin: is still pretending to be asleep...I know because he isnt snoring:biggrin:

I have the late santa shift this year....at least small kids go to bed early...mine justs keeps getting later each year but still wakes up earlier each year...mind you he still insists I ...erm I mean Santa...has a mince pie and a glass of port on his stopover:biggrin:

wafflycat

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa has left you many a cycling goodie, including an immunity from visits by the p*nct*re f**ry for all of the coming year!

***Group hug!***

***where's that mistletoe?***

dudi

HO HO HO!

Merry christmas everyone.

We hope all that are celebrating today have a wonderful time.

A merry christmas and a very happy new year to you and all your families.

Andrew & Kezzie

graham56

Guru
Well this it folks, Merry Christmas. Have been fed and watered, kids still in bed so time i started getting the veg ready.
Got Ma & Pa coming for their lunch and my sister is over from The Netherlands, so expecting a really good day.
Hope you all have a brilliant tear free day :biggrin:

frog

Great start! We're having lunch in the conservatory and went in to set the table and found the roof is leaking in two places 'cos it's pouring it down here. Up a ladder to shove the panels back into their slots and the guttering comes crashing down and I slip off the ladder. Got a good soaking and a couple of scrapes.

The Christmas food is in a fridge in the garage. Went to collect some of the goodies and found the rain had seeped under the door and the soaked the boxes holding the cans of cider. Picked the bottom one up and two of the cans landed on my slippered toes.

OK, so this sort of thing comes in threes. Any bets as to what the third one will be? :biggrin:

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Merry Christmas.
Just had some cold pizza for breakfeast and am sitting here watching Wheeler Dealers.

I remember when i was younger i used to wake up at about 3, then about every hour after that because i was so excited. Also found it hard to get to sleep because i was so excited.

Frog your next one will be some electrical device you bought will not work, and you'll have to cue up for hours to sort it out.

Have a nice day everyone.

Top Bottom