It's looking good.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
For the past four weeks i have had one of those ,what i call face colds.Well it got onto my chest.Cough ,cough,cough.Three or four decent nights sleep in that time has reduced me to a wreck.I have also lost 8-10lbs in weight.Well last weekend i was so bad.That i got an appointment with the Doc on Monday.Chest infection he said.So 48 hours later the pills are working grand.I now feel human after a good kip last night.And now just lurking on here and looking out of the bay window over the road into the little wood that our street is built round.It's beautiful.The leaves are brown,red,bronze gold yellow and a chill little wind is making them drop giving a carpet of colour on the ground.Blue grey sky is just adding to the beauty and one of those washed out sunny days is just blowing away the dark moody feeling i have had for the past month or so.It's a picture outside that would fit nicely into a Dickens novel.
I hope everyone is feeling as chirpy as me.

Then get out and ride postie if you can. If not as soon as you can. In the mean time get well soon.

Top Bottom