It's not cars we need to worry about...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Squire
Don't know exactly, somewhere between 10 and 20mph I guess, let's say 17mph
 
OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Squire
Pretty much. crash happened at the place where the cab of the white lorry on the right would be, heading towards the big A316 roundabout
 

Jezston

Legendary Member
Location
London
What on earth was someone doing crossing there? There are fences both sides! Was she clambering over each one and getting covered in the sticky no-climb paint?
 
OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Squire
LOL - thinks she must have crossed further down near the A316 end and then walked along the fence for a bit

To be fair, I cross like that all over London, but I have a damn good look for bikes and other vehicles before I step out...
 
Top Bottom