It's only BLEUGHHH Friday!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What was going on this afternoon???
1 - On a 2-lane section of road at some lights. I was 2nd in queue in teh middle of my lane. Then, on the far side of the junction - next to a building site hoarding just proud of the kerb - a small lorry just starts pulling into my lane . He slowed a bit after I started banging on his side wall and I managed to get in front of him before he totally squeezed me out.

2 - Get buzzed and loudly hooted by a car full of neds.

3 - A driving instructor's car (learner at the wheel) just swerved into the cycle lane and nearly took me out

4 - A merc decided to change lane on an approach to a roundabout, not bothered that I was already in the lane next to him, again nearly taking me out.

I also had more close overtakes than I could shake a hairy stick at (3 from the same elderly "gent" in a Carens). The road was full of bell ends today. I'm sure they were all thinking about their plans for the weekend.

:blush:!!!

If it makes you feel any better I was passed by a van and the passenger screamed out of the window "fuc*ing idiot". Not that unusual you may think......but......I was out running. What kind of f*ckwit shouts at people running on the pavement, fat ones per chance!??!?

On my run tonite I nearly got taken out by a dog. Then it started running along with me, ignoring its owner's calls and I ended up having to stop and take it back to be put on a lead. Not the worst of things but I was timing myself to try and gauge my race fitness and it totally screwed my run time up.

If it's a Karma thing I must have been some bad twunt this week.

Top Bottom