It's stopped !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Is it wrong to be slightly disapointed about the heavy rain stopping only to be replaced by bright sunshine ??? or should i book myself into some sort of hospital :tongue:

Jezston

Über Member
Now I know you surely must be aware your statement doesn't apply to the whole of the UK and many of us still have a dowpour to face on our way home, so zip it smart arse ;)

Having said that, I hope the sun doesn't come out as I only have my sweaty waterproofs. Riding in them in the sun will be horrific.

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ha,Ha, i have waterproof shorts,socks and of course jacket and they are great......unless you are riding in that sunshine stuff !!!! Bloody windy here if that makes you feel any better :biggrin:

Dilbert

Is it wrong to be slightly disapointed about the heavy rain stopping only to be replaced by bright sunshine ??? or should i book myself into some sort of hospital :tongue:
Its perfectly normal given that if we have another 10 mins of Sunshine they will probably reinstate the hosepipe ban!!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Well, heavy downpoor gave way to bright sunshine just before I left for home, and I'm VERY happy about it.
biggrin.gif

Paul_L

Über Member
my ride home was dominated by strong head winds along the Leeds Liverpool canal from the middle of Leeds to Shipley.

To cap it all, the last 3 miles had a heavy rain shower.

The wind was quite comical as i almost got toppled over several times. The rain however was miserable.

Strongest headwinds this year...ok, this season, so far, with a nice hard splattering of rain to keep me alert. Followed by a 20 minute wait outside my partners house because she was late.

Gotta love lycra for drying quickly!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Missed me....even tonight getting rid of the kitty litter.....in bin, back in house..........hissed it down.....RESULT...........MISSED...... by 30 seconds ..shush....

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Got to love this warm rain though,might not be so cherpy when it turns cold !

Top Bottom