I've Decided......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baby-boop-boops

:wahhey::bicycle::wahhey:Had a chat with my husband tonight! I'm going for the 2022 Trek FX 2 Disc Equipped in viper Viper Red. Large frame. Its going to be here on the 16th June, the day before our 27th wedding anniversary (that makes me sound ancient.... I married young 😄). I've ordered it local, so if things go wrong they can easily be rectified. I definitely feel like this is gonna be the bike for me ,I'm only used to an Apollo Etienne so this is a major upgrade for me, even though I've had some great long rides on the Apollo I'm surprised it still has life in it. I just wanna say Thanks 🙏🙏 to everyone who has give me input and guidance. I've learned alot from you all mostly about gears and teeth and how they work, its so interesting. I know the FX 3 is a great bike but the FX 2 will do me fine I've also bought some panier bags, a mobile phone frame bag and bottle holders as which which all add up. Thanks again :rose::rose::rose:

Cool! :becool: And red bikes are the best, you know! (Says she who has five bikes that are either all or partly red...)

Pics when it arrives are mandatory. :okay:

And, umm, happy cycling xxx

OP
OP
B

baby-boop-boops

Good news! I confidently predict lots of, "Whoa, this is quick!" once you get pedalling! Why? It's nearly half the weight of the Apollo, and while weight isn't everything (eldritch screams and groans from the weight weenies), you WILL notice it, in a good way!

😂Thank you can't wait! 🚲

Top Bottom