I've got a temp in at the moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

as one of the girls in the office is away for a couple of weeks.

There was a conversation going on in the office there about a job we're doing and what we want to do as it's proving difficult.

One of the girls mentioned an idea someone said was impossible.Nothing is impossible and the conversation went on to yes there is like licking your elbow etccc

The temp then pipes up "Yeah like trying not to flash your stockings to a trucker when driving by, that's impossible" :tongue:

The look on the guys faces were priceless. Going to be interesting now for the next 3 weeks. We have a character on our hands me thinks

rich p

ridiculous old lush
What's a trucker?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Rhythm Thief said:
<shifty> Nothing to do with me, guv.</shifty>

:ohmy:

She started yesterday and I met her last week for the interview. She's quite smart and has a sense of humour which is important in here.

She's a nice looking girl and yesterday she was quite quiet and as I was out and about a few times I didn't really see the guys who work for me paying her that much attention. Today however after her comment earlier they seem very interested in her :sad::laugh:

ChrisKH

Guru
I have a friend who is a tanker driver who says it's more common than you think; ladies exposing themselves whilst driving,etc. I think he meant intentionally though rather than any sort of accident.

I remember talking to some other truck drivers at a depot somewhere. The conversation got onto overnight parking and a particular truckstop. "Oh, I don't park there any more" said one driver. "I got fed up with being woken up by prossies banging on the cab window at two in the morning". As quick as you like, one of the other blokes said "why not just let them out when you've finished?":biggrin:

Armegatron

Rhythm Thief said:
I remember talking to some other truck drivers at a depot somewhere. The conversation got onto overnight parking and a particular truckstop. "Oh, I don't park there any more" said one driver. "I got fed up with being woken up by prossies banging on the cab window at two in the morning". As quick as you like, one of the other blokes said "why not just let them out when you've finished?":biggrin:

I just let out a large bout of laughter in the office :biggrin: - thank you!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Aperitif said:
Only joking. This thread is absolutely useless without pictures BTW - from whatever angle...

Can't be doing that now!!!:biggrin:

She's turning out to be a really good worker as it goes. Speaks her mind, is confident, always asking if anything else needs done. Good attitude, get's on with people and it's not like the over eager temp trying to get a perm job. She know's it's 3 weeks only. She's just a natural grafter.

bauldbairn

Greedo said:
She's turning out to be a really good worker as it goes. Speaks her mind, is confident, always asking if anything else needs done. Good attitude, get's on with people and it's not like the over eager temp trying to get a perm job. She know's it's 3 weeks only. She's just a natural grafter.

No chance of giving her a full-time job then Greedo?

I'd certainly keep her details on file if you have to let her go - although a lot of people temp because it suits them.

Top Bottom