I've got my cycling mojo back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Having not sat on a bike since 15th November (various reasons), I kind of lost my mojo, and it was a real grind to get out yesterday... but I did... and guess what, I FOUND MY CYCLING MOJO AGAIN :smile:
32 miles, enjoyed every minute of it...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
yay!

simoncc

Fnaar said:
Having not sat on a bike since 15th November (various reasons), I kind of lost my mojo, and it was a real grind to get out yesterday... but I did... and guess what, I FOUND MY CYCLING MOJO AGAIN :smile:
32 miles, enjoyed every minute of it...

You never lost it really. It isn't actually compulsory to cycle all the time to regard yourself as a cyclist, and during winter there's no point cycling just for the sake of it if you don't enjoy the experience.

After all, plenty of people take breaks from hobbies - cricketers never play in winter.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
simoncc said:
You never lost it really. It isn't actually compulsory to cycle all the time to regard yourself as a cyclist, and during winter there's no point cycling just for the sake of it if you don't enjoy the experience.

After all, plenty of people take breaks from hobbies - cricketers never play in winter.
true, but it was getting to the point where I really didn't want to go out cycling :smile: S'fair enough what you say, cos I went running instead to get some exercise, but I found my mojo again somewhere between Scot's Gap and Rothbury :sad:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
ColinJ said:
Please, can I have some of it? I haven't been out on my bike since November 30th...
rron173l.jpg

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ColinJ said:
Please, can I have some of it? I haven't been out on my bike since November 30th...

should be enough to go around…

mojban_l.jpg

simoncc said:
It isn't actually compulsory to cycle to regard yourself as a cyclist, there's no point cycling if you don't enjoy the experience.

Simon hasn't actually been on a bike since 1983 when the BBC had a national sponsored cycling week to raise awareness of the forthcoming man made global warming.

Abitrary

Fnaar said:

Syd barret is the lost mojo of english music.

I think the best way to regain cycling mojo in winter, fnaar, is to buy expensive windproof, figure hugging jackets from the likes of gore or cannondale.

The kind of jackets that make you want to ride. The kind of jackets that just make you want to wear in bed whilst reading womans own when liz hurley's on the front.

Top Bottom