I've just seen the bike I'm going to die on...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It'll happen the moment that his wife / other half sees the bill!
I never quite got that one! :wacko:

I always assumed that every couple would have a joint account for the household (including any children), and separate accounts for their own spending money. Providing that both partners paid their fair share into the joint account, then what they did with their own money would be their own business.

(Okay, I can see that blowing large amounts of cash on drugs and/or call girls/guys might not go down well, but otherwise personal purchases shouldn't be a problem! :laugh:)

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I never quite got that one! :wacko:

I always assumed that every couple would have a joint account for the household (including any children), and separate accounts for their own spending money. Providing that both partners paid their fair share into the joint account, then what they did with their own money would be their own business.

(Okay, I can see that blowing large amounts of cash on drugs and/or call girls/guys might not go down well, but otherwise personal purchases shouldn't be a problem! :laugh:)

Unless neither of you have the cash to start with :smile:

David Haworth

I saw this fellow in Evans last weekend and nearly had to have a private moment...

13_novapro.jpg

I have major wantage issues over that. Of course it's way better a bike than I am a cyclist and even at 27% off (as it is now) I'm in no danger of actually being able to afford it but still :smile:

tigger

Über Member
You're all wrong, this is THE one, THE only. Thread closed :becool:

colnago_master_pr82.jpg

Shame about the ugly looking saddle, bars and wheels. Plus the problem with the Master for me is the horizontal top tube actually looks like it slopes down towards the head tube... just wrong!

Top Bottom