Jack's back (24)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Noticed a thread about 'Game Of Thrones' the other day and was then compelled to watch it and needless to say, I am now hooked.
However I cannot say it's anywhere near as good as 24 and I for one can't wait for the new season which I believe starts in May. Always edge of your seat stuff. I just hope they can cram as much excitement into 12 episodes as they did in 24 episodes.
Been trying to think what my fave season was...... Probably season 8 for me

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Best series at the moment is Revolution.
It beats absolutely everything.

AndyRM

XOXO
I think I came too late to the 24 party. Borrowed the box set off a mate and made it through half of season one. Jack's wife and daughter are idiots!

I might give the new series a watch, in the (probably vain) hope that it's improved.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I stopped watching 24 at the end of the first series. Stopped watching revoluion half way through the first series. Couldn't watch anymore.

OP
OP
Doyleyburger

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I think I came too late to the 24 party. Borrowed the box set off a mate and made it through half of season one. Jack's wife and daughter are idiots!

I might give the new series a watch, in the (probably vain) hope that it's improved.
Really need to watch the rest of the box set to appreciate it . I found series 1 the hardest to get into but the rest of them really keep you watching.

Diggs

Veteran
We watched them out of order, picked it up a few seasons in, when the Diglets were little and we found ourselves with a hour to ourselves on the sofa of an evening.

AndyRM

XOXO
Really need to watch the rest of the box set to appreciate it . I found series 1 the hardest to get into but the rest of them really keep you watching.

I would be the first to agree that I've really not given it a fair crack. Problem is that there are many other series which have grabbed me from the start so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time on them.

Ultimately though all televsion is a waste of time, I suppose, but that's a different debate entirely!

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
Currently on series 3 having watched series 8 only before. Hoping to get them all in before the new series. Only 12 episodes I read somewhere though?

Diggs

Veteran
tmp_1395594862586-2121401795.jpg Who'd have thought he'd grow up to save the free world?

Top Bottom