Jason Fury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
What a good man! Apparently, he earned £8 million for his last fight. He said he doesn't need that much money and is going to build houses or flats for the homeless, as well as helping people with addictions. He certainly earned my respect for his philanthropic ideas. How many multi-millionaire would do that sort of thing?

Drago

Legendary Member
Is he related to Tyson Fury at all?

Red17

Veteran
[QUOTE="gavroche, post: 5478083, member: How many multi-millionaire would do that sort of thing?[/QUOTE32

Worth a Google search on Michael Schumacher if you are looking at big charity doners who never made a big thing of it.

Drago

Legendary Member
What's in a name? I tend to be useless with names anyway. Thanks for correcting me.

But in a non smug jokey joshing leg pull kinda way ;)

Schuey is/was supposed to be a different man once his racing persona was switched off. One time he wanted to go on a motorbike holiday but didnt want to go alone, so he bought a new Harley Davidson for each of his 10 best mates and paid for them to go with him.

Levo-Lon

Guru
But in a non smug jokey joshing leg pull kinda way ;)

Schuey is/was supposed to be a different man once his racing persona was switched off. One time he wanted to go on a motorbike holiday but didnt want to go alone, so he bought a new Harley Davidson for each of his 10 best mates and paid for them to go with him.

To be fair that's the only way you'd get me on a friggin Harley:laugh:

Top Bottom