jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
ok so i need another couple or so jerseys
apart from people mocking me, any other problem with wearing a womens jersey? just where i am looking the cheapest one is a fair bit cheaper than the cheapest mens one
CRITERIA:
cheap
short sleeve
real cycling jersey (not gym top or tank top etc)

happy to try baggy loose type ones or skin tight lycra type

i am looking here:
http://www.sportpursuit.com/road-cycling?dir=asc&order=price
Cheers Ed

vickster

Legendary Member
Do you need it in a hurry? Sport pursuit are slow being one of those member club retailers. Nothing wrong with a woman's jersey but depending on your size and build it may just not fit. Women's jerseys are shorter in the back, as we generally have shorter torsos. Indeed as a tall woman they can be too short.

Can't see your link, have to be joined up and signed in

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
ah yes sorry about the link!
will measure my self soon but all i know is i hve very long legs and a pretty average upper body..... i think
Cheers Ed

Katherine

Guru
For the same chest size, they will probably be shorter in the body.
Why don't you try one on in a shop?
If you're after cheap, go to a sports direct outfit, they have random ends of lines.

Bryony

Veteran
Definitely try sports direct I went there when I first started cycling as I didn't want to spend a fortune in case I didn't keep it up! I wouldn't bother with their shorts but their jerseys are fine for the money.

BigAl68

Über Member
Can't fault the decathlon ones. You can get basic range for under a tenner.

BigAl68

Über Member
Agree with big al decathalon jerseys now £4.99 and good quality.

I better get a few more then. They are great for the daily commute. Only downside is only two pockets but I only have a pump, phone and keys apart from Monday when I take my weeks trousers and shirts etc in a backpack to work so it's no issue really

Top Bottom