JOGLE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robbiep

Über Member
Morning all,

This is a crude start to planing our route:

JOG to Alness 100m
Alness to Ballachulish 99.3m
Ballachulish to Glasgow 94.5m
Glasgow to Carlisle 96.1m
Carlisle to Chorley 97.4m
Chorley to Ludlow 107m
Ludlow to Chepstow to Bristol 76.9m (rest day!)
Bristol to Okehampton 101m
Okehampton to LE 96.2m

Overall how does it look to the well travelled? I'm now looking into the nitty gritty about the best roads to use but I do not wat to dramatically increase the mileage - 100 a day really my max.

I'll start looking into roads and will post in the next 2 days, but ANY thoughts in the interim would be much appreciated and enthusiastically received!

Many thanks

andrew miners

Morning all,

This is a crude start to planing our route:

JOG to Alness 100m
Alness to Ballachulish 99.3m
Ballachulish to Glasgow 94.5m
Glasgow to Carlisle 96.1m
Carlisle to Chorley 97.4m
Chorley to Ludlow 107m
Ludlow to Chepstow to Bristol 76.9m (rest day!)
Bristol to Okehampton 101m
Okehampton to LE 96.2m

Overall how does it look to the well travelled? I'm now looking into the nitty gritty about the best roads to use but I do not wat to dramatically increase the mileage - 100 a day really my max.

I'll start looking into roads and will post in the next 2 days, but ANY thoughts in the interim would be much appreciated and enthusiastically received!

Many thanks
I havent long done lejog and back (10 days) for charity i still have the route on my pc if you want it drop me a line to andym05@btinternet.com it may give you an idea , but all i can say are most of the roads are in quite a bad state no matter which county you pass through so make sure you have good wheels.

Top Bottom