Jonathan Creek

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I love Jonathan Creek. One of my guilty pleasures.
Which BBC channel on Friday. I've scrolled through my Sky TV guide thingy doodah until this coming Friday and can't see anything on BBC1 except blooming rugby and there is no JC on Beeb2 either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008jg9q

Friday 28th Feb. 9.00 PM

My bleedin' wife watches New Tricks FFS. It doesn't get much worse than that
Oh yes it does.....Midsommer Murders
Yep, you're right. How could I have forgotten the wooden John Nettles after his sycamore like performances in Bergerac.

I like MM, prefer the new series but seeing as myself and Mrs aud used to live there it was always watched.
Still like it tho :shy:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008jg9q

Friday 28th Feb. 9.00 PM

I like MM, prefer the new series but seeing as myself and Mrs aud used to live there it was always watched.
Still like it tho :shy:
You lived in Midsomer and you still live? Blimey! You must have never walked in the woods then.

I love MM, always have. I have also been known to watch New Tricks too. Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune Only he didn't write it, did he.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You lived in Midsomer and you still live? Blimey! You must have never walked in the woods then.

I love MM, always have. I have also been known to watch New Tricks too. Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune Only he didn't write it, did he.

I like MM as well. I prefer the new ones.

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran

Used to drink in what is the pub they normally use.

Although Midsomer harbour is just down the road from me now. so you never know
smiley-violent036.gif

BSRU

A Human Being
I enjoy watching Jonathan Creek but sometimes it goes a little "Charlie Chan" as they withhold vital information until the reveal at the end of the show which means working it out is impossible.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2931788, member: 259"]I find the comedian who plays him really irritating. I don't know why, I just do. It spoils QI for me as well. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Just imagine that it might have been Hugh ****ing Dennis, he won't seem so bad then. I saw it once but it was rubbish.

Top Bottom