Junk emails from Holland. Anyone else getting them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
This started a few days ago. Yesterday I got six. Today another five. All in my junk mail folder but they are still a nuisance.
I dont speak Dutch but I am pretty sure they are. At least two indicate they are offering tarrot readings......maybe they are all similar but I'm not opening them to find out......i just delete them.
On a similar subject.....I have had two claiming to be from different relatives but the email addresses looked dodgy. I checked with the people and both addresses are false.
Again I just binned them.

vickster

Legendary Member
Block the email suffix if you don't get other wanted emails from the same provider

These days with Gmail, I get almost no spam :okay:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Block the email suffix if you don't get other wanted emails from the same provider

These days with Gmail, I get almost no spam :okay:
Oh right. No idea how to do that. I am on hotmail.....any ideas how I go about that?
Thanks.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Log in to Hotmail and click the "Options" drop-down from your Inbox screen. Select the "More Options" entry.
Click the "Filters and Reporting" option under the Preventing Junk Email heading. ...
Choose to either show or block attachments under the Block Content from Unknown Senders heading.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Log in to Hotmail and click the "Options" drop-down from your Inbox screen. Select the "More Options" entry.
Click the "Filters and Reporting" option under the Preventing Junk Email heading. ...
Choose to either show or block attachments under the Block Content from Unknown Senders heading.
Thank you.
Would that block ALL unknown senders?
ie if I eg went on line and chose a new car insurer......would it also block thier emails?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I think you might need to add any new addresses to your contacts to prevent them being blocked.

pawl

Legendary Member
This started a few days ago. Yesterday I got six. Today another five. All in my junk mail folder but they are still a nuisance.
I dont speak Dutch but I am pretty sure they are. At least two indicate they are offering tarrot readings......maybe they are all similar but I'm not opening them to find out......i just delete them.
On a similar subject.....I have had two claiming to be from different relatives but the email addresses looked dodgy. I checked with the people and both addresses are false.
Again I just binned them.

Tulips from Amsterdam. Nice girl apparently.

Top Bottom