Just bought a new Bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
darkstar

darkstar

woop i do apologise, posted this in the wrong section, could a mod please move it?
Thanks

OP
OP
darkstar

darkstar

I hope it's a fast tourer, as i'm hoping to ride LeJog next summer on it!
The whole 1400g weight will the frame weight i presume!
It should have arrived today, but now reckon it will be tomorrow as it is still en transit to the 'Hub' And yeh it does look quite sexy doesn't it, i'll post a lil review once i've ridden it!

OP
OP
darkstar

darkstar

Right the bike has arrived (well after Parcel force turned up at 6:50 without us knowing and dumped a card in our flower bed which we later saw out of sheer luck!)
The bike looks brilliant, the finishing is top class. The instructions were in german though which was a slight problem, luckly it's all pretty easy to figure, oh and there were no allen keys!? found some old ones which fit though. and i didn't realise i would need to wrap the grips on the bars! Such a newbie....
Now off to buy some clipless pedals and shoes from the LBS.

iendicott

I am looking at a cube road bike clicky good spec and yes the 1400g is the frame weight I think the one I am looking at is around 9kg's or 18lbs, it has aluminium frame with carbon blade forks.

I personally love the look of them but I am also looking at specialized and Giant as well.

Beaker39

iendicott said:
I am looking at a cube road bike clicky good spec and yes the 1400g is the frame weight I think the one I am looking at is around 9kg's or 18lbs, it has aluminium frame with carbon blade forks.

I personally love the look of them but I am also looking at specialized and Giant as well.

I am having a look at the B'Twin Sport 3. At £600 looks a pretty good spec.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/sport-3-51-63-72884443/

Top Bottom