Just finished nights...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazmercer

... and I now have a 6 mile commute to do to get home. Unfortunately my legs are thinking otherwise. I feel so tired after this 12 hr night shift I just want to sleep.

On the bright side, only one more night shift to do then it's 4 days off (Recovery)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I did a week of nights last week. When I finished on Thursday morning I rode home, but my legs seemed to have a life of there own. I flew the 15 miles home, but my head was tired and the ride was a bit hazy. So it was only a matter of seconds once i got into bed before I was away for a blissful 10 hours sleep.

blazed

220lb+
gazmercer said:
... and I now have a 6 mile commute to do to get home. Unfortunately my legs are thinking otherwise. I feel so tired after this 12 hr night shift I just want to sleep.

On the bright side, only one more night shift to do then it's 4 days off (Recovery)

What sort of work do you do?

Paulus said:
I did a week of nights last week. When I finished on Thursday morning I rode home, but my legs seemed to have a life of there own. I flew the 15 miles home, but my head was tired and the ride was a bit hazy. So it was only a matter of seconds once i got into bed before I was away for a blissful 10 hours sleep.

Where abouts in barnet do you live? I lived in barnet for most of my life moved out into the countryside a couple of years back though.

Top Bottom