Just for fun. Mock theory driving test.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Test what test I got my license from the back of a Weetabix packet

Slick

Guru
45 for me, but my excuse would be the questions that are irrelevant to me like what happens if you get 6 points within the first 2 years of passing your test. I dunno :blink:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Test what test I got my license from the back of a Weetabix packet
I knew an old chap in the 1980s who might as well have got his from a Weetabix packet.
His had been 'issued' to him during WW2 as a NAtional Service Drivers Licence. In theory it was provisional, and indeed, all driving test requirements were suspended during the war.

But those with civilian provisional licences eventually had to catch up by taking a test in 1947. MEanwhile, holders of the NSDL were exempted - so he never took a driving test. And omg, it showed.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
48 for me. Never heard of a puffin crossing before so had to guess the light sequence. As a driver / rider, or pedestrian for that matter not sure you'd even know the difference.

The other one I got wrong was a first aid one where I'd assumed "flushed complection" meant pale but it means the opposite,

Bristolian

Bummer! 48 scored. One of the wrong answers was a mistake and I didn't realise I could review the answers before finishing.

I regularly take the tests in the Highway Code app on my phone and normally get 99 or 100% correct.

Top Bottom