Just sent an email off to B&Q

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2e1deft.jpg

Nice flower show...I have asked very politely if they plan to close off all the car parking spaces to showcase products....

Sara_H

Guru
2e1deft.jpg

Nice flower show...I have asked very politely if they plan to close off all the car parking spaces to showcase products....

Ha ha ......... nice one!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I go to a farmers market (Whiteladies Road) every couple of weeks ... and this year they have allowed someone to put his plants all over the area that the cycle stands are in ... there are 4 (I think) stands now out of action and only 2 on the other side. Quite a few people arrive by bike to the farmers market so it is very annoying ... I keep wishing I had the courage to wheel my bike to the stands over all the spread out plants. And on principle I haven't bought anything from that stall. (Not that he knows because I'm a wimp and haven't made my feelings clear at all).

sheddy

Legendary Member
If those stands are on wheels, I would be tempted just to heave em out of the way.
However it would probably go all 'youve been framed' and topple onto the cars

OP
OP
Sheffield_Tiger
Hurrah!

Free and unimpeded access to the cycle parking.

C

chillyuk

Halfords Superstore in Harlow, where they have a large cycle department, doesn't have any designated cycle parking at all. I always take my bike into the shop with me even when shopping in the car section downstairs.

Top Bottom