Just signed up in Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
hi from Norwich - how far and how fast do you want to ride? on or off road?

I'm about your age (well slightly older!)

OP
OP
michael6hall

michael6hall

Regular
hi from Norwich - how far and how fast do you want to ride? on or off road?

I'm about your age (well slightly older!)

I ride on the road. Yesterday I did 31 miles at an average of 16mph. Normally average between 16-18mph and distance wise is between 15-45 miles depending on time. What you you guys?

e-rider

crappy member
I ride on the road. Yesterday I did 31 miles at an average of 16mph. Normally average between 16-18mph and distance wise is between 15-45 miles depending on time. What you you guys?
pretty much the same, but I ride between 30 and 75 miles for training rides - similar speed as you
However, had pneumonia in November and now have asthma as a result, so speed is slightly down right now but hoping that is only temporary. (yes, pneumonia can trigger asthma in adults, I didn't know that before)

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Hi, do you fancy meeting up for a ride?
Hi Michael, I do the Tues evening that bottlemasher mentioned previously, a couple of hours Friday evenings, and now started doing Iceni Velo club runs on a Sunday morning.
Can highly recommend joining a club. Of course I'm biased toward Iceni Velo, but have a look at what's around and see what suits :smile:
Where in the city are you?

e-rider

crappy member
Hi Michael, I do the Tues evening that bottlemasher mentioned previously, a couple of hours Friday evenings, and now started doing Iceni Velo club runs on a Sunday morning.
Can highly recommend joining a club. Of course I'm biased toward Iceni Velo, but have a look at what's around and see what suits :smile:
Where in the city are you?
Don't think I ever met you on the Iceni rides? I stopped in November when I got ill, and I am still recovering but should be back out with them soon. I've done a few rides recently on my own and I am beginning to feel better (at last).

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Don't think I ever met you on the Iceni rides? I stopped in November when I got ill, and I am still recovering but should be back out with them soon. I've done a few rides recently on my own and I am beginning to feel better (at last).
Hi e-rider, and apologies to Michael for going off topic, I joined Xmas eve, but knew a few IV from Tues evening social ride. Hopefully see you out soon.

e-rider

crappy member
I'm planning my big return to Iceni Sunday mornings on 17th March - complete with serious wheeze! The 'middle' group should be fine though for the next few months.

So does the OP want to meet up for a ride then? Wasn't that what this thread was all about?

Marriotts Way in the dark is keeping me busy during the evenings at the moment if anyone fancies an hour or two on the MTBs?

OP
OP
michael6hall

michael6hall

Regular
I'm planning my big return to Iceni Sunday mornings on 17th March - complete with serious wheeze! The 'middle' group should be fine though for the next few months.

So does the OP want to meet up for a ride then? Wasn't that what this thread was all about?

Marriotts Way in the dark is keeping me busy during the evenings at the moment if anyone fancies an hour or two on the MTBs?

I have already arranged a ride with a couple of mates for that day but the following Sunday could be a possibility. Thanks for the invite.

Top Bottom