Kids Cycling Holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jon.mileage

hi ,are you towing a trailer with all the gear in it.you could also tie a kid tower on as well and save the kids a bit when you still want to move a bit further.the country is flat and great for your holiday,I went around with a big trailer unit which took everything for nine months and it saves a lot of hassle ...something to think about ..cheers

ChrisKH

Guru
MacB said:
No, not toured at all yet, there was a flurry of general interest at home on the idea of a family bike holiday. My wife had just begun cycling with myself and the boys and had a very minor off, literally fell over as dismounting. Unfortunately this resulted in a leg broken in 3 places and a broken ankle, both requiring surgery to insert plates and pins. This was last Easter and talk of new bikes and a tandem:tongue: have gradually tailed off:biggrin:

What caught my interest with that site were the fixed base location family camping trips. But this years hols are already booked up so next year would be the earliest it could be feasible.

I had completely forgotten about this until your e-mail. Mrs. KH did the same three weeks ago whilst stepping out of the shower. It's a right pain as she can do absolutely nothing for herself for the next month at least. She is quietly going mad on the sofa as I write, watching daytime television.

Sorry to butt in on this thread.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ChrisKH said:
I had completely forgotten about this until your e-mail. Mrs. KH did the same three weeks ago whilst stepping out of the shower. It's a right pain as she can do absolutely nothing for herself for the next month at least. She is quietly going mad on the sofa as I write, watching daytime television.

Sorry to butt in on this thread.

sorry to hear that Chris, I hope she mends well, it really did knock Jane for six. But we're past the worst now, I can even affectionately refer to her as the resident gimp and not risk instant death:biggrin:

Top Bottom