Kids Specialized Hotrock 12"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gkerr4

Hi Folks - thanks for looking - my daughters specialized hotrock 12 is for sale - having been used successfully by both my daughters as a first bike, I am rather reluctantly putting it up for sale.

The bike is the 'girls' model in Black and pink, it has the foam protection pad on the handlebars and has been very well looked after. would make an ideal bike for a 2-5year old girl. It has been very well cared for (by her obsessive, compulsive daddy!) and will come with brand new stabilisers (which came with her new ridgeback melody but she doesn't need them!) if you want them.

I'm looking for £70 which seems to be about the value they reach on ebay, but would prefer to avoid ebay if I can.

I don't want to post it as it almost certainly isn't economic for anyone to do so - so I live near Blackpool and work in Blackburn so could be within easy reach to anyone on the north-west of england. If you are near me, you are welcome to come and have your daughter for try for size!
(note - I also have a barely-used 'hotwalk' balance bike for sale too as soon as I get pictures!)

here it is - if you want any more pics or info, please do just drop me a PM (note that the seat is fully extended in these pictures showing no corrosion or marks on the seatpost)

thanks for looking
graham

P1030463.jpg

P1030462.jpg

P1030461.jpg

Top Bottom