Kill the Pidgeon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

graham56 said:
Yeah neck it, its the only way but not to hard as they have a habit of coming off in your hand- (the birds head i mean)

Yep, sorry true. A pigeon you'd need to do with the same intensity of pulling a wine cork from a bottle.

If you've ever had to get break the necks of little birds that get caught in those nets around orchards, because untangling them just kills them of shock, then you use the same intensity of pulling a lid off a bic pen.

Don't pull their little heads off because you will cry when watching the cartoon of Oscar Wilde's little prince, even before it's began, let alone when it ends.

domtyler

Über Member
I find the easiest way to dispatch of sick animals if you want some distance from the deed is to put it under your car wheel and drive over it.

For some reason though it doesn't work with horses.

It might do at eighty miles per hour!

As for the pidgeon, [sic] just leave it to die if you haven't got the guts to kill it, they are far too stupid to have any feelings like pain or suffering.

Abitrary

Whatever you do, put some gloves on. I tried to rescue a bird that had been mauled by my cat once, and the minute I picked it up, 2 weird insects like those things in the matrix ran up my arms into my armpit hair, and I swear I never saw them come out

Abitrary

snorri said:
Yes, ring the vet, but you should be able to negotiate a good discount for a pigeon and two dogs at one location.:blush:

It's like DIY though, eventually. If you haven't got the moral fibre to do it yourself...

you make the rest up

Elmer Fudd said:
You also a bunny boiler ??????????????????????????????????????????????

(That just made me feel like Mr. Oates !!)

I haven't eaten rabbit since I saw Watership Down nearly 30 years ago! :blush:
Pussy, on the other hand, is a different matter altogether. :angry:

Top Bottom