Kinesis Racelight tk2....well looked after! :))

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
sheee...be quiet..don't tell the wife but here is my new c2w bike being well looked after before being set loose on the road! Seriously I have waited some 4 months for approval and for all the bits of my new commuter steed to arrive (tk2 frame, carbon fork, campag veloce group set) Just added a strada wireless today and hope to
be riding in the near future (will compliment my giant defy 1)...or maybe I should keep safely in the house...clean and away from all that nasty weather^_^
here are the pics...................

bike3.jpg
bike1.jpg
bike4.jpg

Basil.B

Guru
Hope it didn't leave any marks on the sofa! :ohmy:

Why have you got a different spoke pattern on the rear, just show or practical reasons? I like the pattern though and the bike, very, very nice.

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
I suspect the spoke pattern is for extra strength on the back wheel. I had to have a wheel totally rebuilt on my Giant defy1 due to spokes constantly snapping! Hope this does not happen here as I have been informed in the past that black spokes are not as resilient as the clear steel counterpart...

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
It's now been moved to the garden...and just to prove...
racelight.jpg

racelight2.jpg

keeping my old Giant Defy 1 company....

giant1.jpg

The insurance is now sorted...so I will commence my commute on the racelight tk2 tomorrow..I will let you know my first ride impressions...but she's all set up and ready to go...^_^

Top Bottom