Knackered old cameras?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Hi

I'm helping to man a stall promoting our works camera club next week. Does anyone have any clapped out old cameras that we could use to help decorate the stall?

I am going to take my own kit along but will have to be slightly cautious about who gets their grubby, clumsy mitts on it, but it would be nice if people had some things to cop a feel of!
Thanks

Stu

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hi

I'm helping to man a stall promoting our works camera club next week. Does anyone have any clapped out old cameras that we could use to help decorate the stall?

I am going to take my own kit along but will have to be slightly cautious about who gets their grubby, clumsy mitts on it, but it would be nice if people had some things to cop a feel of!
Thanks

Stu
Can't help as my old cameras still work and are used!
You can always seem to pick up old stuff in charity shops for a few quid....well in the ones round here anyway!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Hi

Thanks

Stu
Stu, if you see an old Pentax 500 with a fixed 50mm lens and a scratch on the viewfinder, it's mine and was stolen from me in 1986.... grudge- me?

Top Bottom