Knowledge and Perception of UK Dog Law - Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
Another of your questions is a little odd and the check box saying home/garden need separating. If one of my dogs bites an intruder to my home, that's fine and dandy. If they bite an intruder to my garden, I can be prosecuted.

Personally, I think that if I have an intruder, they deserve all they get but Greyhounds are likely to wake up, demand a treat and go back to sleep.
Can you dog distinguish between a burgular and a child retreiving a ball, or a passer-by trying to inform you that there is smoke coming from your window etc?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Can you dog distinguish between a burgular and a child retreiving a ball, or a passer-by trying to inform you that there is smoke coming from your window etc?
In my case, to get into my garden then would have to climb over 2 fenced gardens either side of mine. I'm pretty sure that they'd lump on the front door.

KneesUp

Guru
In my case, to get into my garden then would have to climb over 2 fenced gardens either side of mine. I'm pretty sure that they'd lump on the front door.
It depends if you are 'that neighbour' or not :smile:

When I were a lad and we played cricket in the street, if you hit it into "the witch's" garden, you got 6, but you had to get the ball yourself without her noticing.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Repeat after me...

ALL dogs have the potential to be dangerous. (Be it a Yorkie or a Taso)

There are no evil dogs. Dogs are inherently pack animals and unless trained otherwise tend to be sociable animals

People have the potential to be and the possibility to be evil.

People own dogs.

Work it out................

oldroadman

Veteran
All the same I wouldn't have a dog. Never been fond of collecting their output in plastic bags, or being licked by the same tongue that just investigated some basic bits of their anatomy! Plus the ones I know about (friends, neighbours) seem to pong a fair bit.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
If the fog bites an intruder in your home you can be prosecuted...
What if it tries to bite but mist ....

Top Bottom