KONA Cindercone 2011 - stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lochness

Hi, my men's mountain bike, a bright red Kona Cindercone 2011 model with white front suspension, 19" frame, was stolen last Friday night in norwich city centre, along with several others. If you see or hear anything I would be very thankful if you could get in touch.

Next to my bike was another stolen one (had a cut lock on the handle bar). It's a dark green Claude Butler with front suspension (men's). I reported it to the police.

Bluenite

Sorry for your loss. Check gumtree and pawn shops.

OP
OP
Lochness

Lochness

Oh thanks, the pawn shops are a good idea. Have put an ad on gumtree and will look out.

Cyclist33

I am in Warrington, but had an offer via local Gumtree for a swapsie of my road bike for a red 2011 Cindercone yesterday. I have already emailed the chap back as my bike'ss been sold a month ago now, but if you PM me I can let you have some more info.

OP
OP
Lochness

Lochness

Hi! I don't really understand how this forum works and who can read these messages. I responded to your email, but I guess you meant answering on here? My email is v.buth@hotmail.co.uk if that is any better for communication. Thanks so much for this info. Warrington is a fair bit away from Norwich, but you never know!

Top Bottom