La Vuelta 2016 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Id say that's your opinion,not one I'd agree with.I agree team sky are a dominant force and a tough cookie to crack.But it can be done as we have just seen.But as a rider I don't think Froome is really below Quintana.Where do you get this Froome can never be the cyclist quintana is ? Three tours,olympic medal.Lets not forget the time trial,which incidentally Quintana did say he wasn't going to lose time on ? I'm glad he won by the way,it made for exiting racing and a great Vuelta.But as they say everyone has a opinion......
Id say that's your opinion,not one I'd agree with.I agree team sky are a dominant force and a tough cookie to crack.But it can be done as we have just seen.But as a rider I don't think Froome is really below Quintana.Where do you get this Froome can never be the cyclist quintana is ? Three tours,olympic medal.Lets not forget the time trial,which incidentally Quintana did say he wasn't going to lose time on ? I'm glad he won by the way,it made for exiting racing and a great Vuelta.But as they say everyone has a opinion......
Because Quintana will win all three GTs and there is one Froome will never enter.

Adam4868

Guru
You sure ? No didn't think so.I think Froome had a good enough 2016 not to worry too much.As I said before I'm not doubting Quintana or how good he is.I'm doubting your comment "froome will never be the cyclist Quintana is".So we're saying the tour/dauphine was made for Froome but the Vuelta wasn't ? I didn't really hear Froome complain too much,but I did hear Quintana edgy/panicky about Froome at the start of the Vuelta.For someone who is probably one of the best Grand tour riders in recent years you seem to have a low opinion of him.Whilst on that note it's strange to me how many people dislike Froome.Yet everyone around him teammates etc haven't got a bad word to say of him ? Bit of jealousy ?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Personally I think Froome is a better road cyclist than Wiggins and I like the guy. I think he is genuine and a decent person. If Quintana can keep his present form in next year's TdF , it will be very interesting indeed, not to forget Chaves and Bardet.

Top Bottom