Ladies Cycling Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm looking for cycle tights - but I don't want any logo's or reflective bits etc ... so that they look closer to thick lycra tights. I don't want a pad either. And preferably nice and warm too. The idea is to get away with wearing them with some boots and perhaps a long top.

Has anyone any suggestions - I've tried on several but they all have logo's everywhere, though I may keep the Altura Winter ones as they feel warm despite the reflective bits down the side.

Maz

Guru
I bought some dhb legwarmers from Wiggle. They are like footless stockings. I think there is a dhb logo down near the ankles but could be covered up if you're wearing boots. They are pretty much like thick tights. They were about £12.

I don't know if this is because I'm a bloke with chunky thighs, but I find the rubberised stocking top grips start to ride down my thighs as I ride, so I have to hoik them right up to start off with. Maybe not a problem for you.:blush:

trio25

Über Member
Maybe you need to look at non-cycling ones if you don't want any reflective bits. Maybe ones designed for the gym or something? All mine have reflective bits on and I like that as I like the extra safety.

Fiona N

Veteran
To second Trio's suggestion - women's running gear might be worth a look. There tends to be less reflective stuff and logos. I have Concurve leggings from a couple of years back (they're now 'Gore running wear') and the concurve logo is between the hip and waist on the back where it would be covered by even quite a short top. The reflective stuff is a single strip up the ankle zip which as some one else mentioned would be covered by boots.

trio25

Über Member
I find most running leggings now hve more reflective stuff, which I think is good. My old pair have none though so there might still be some about.

OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've retried on the Winter Cruisers and realised that the waistline comes along way up past my waist ... heading for my bust... so I think I may be returning those too... or asking my mum to remove a couple of inches.

I will try looking at the running ones its a good suggestion. I don't worry about whether there is lower body reflectives as I'm normally wearing a night vision jacket, and have various reflective bits on the bike too.

Top Bottom