Ladies giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
Where can the ladies giro be streamed…I’m surprised there’s so little coverage!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Where can the ladies giro be streamed…I’m surprised there’s so little coverage!

It's a bit sad how little coverage women's cycling still gets. It's often more exciting to watch than the men!

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Unfortunately there’s a mens cycle race on at the moment that is drawing all the attention.
I’ve been guilty of ignoring the Giro Donne so I have been catching up on GCN + this morning.

OldShep

Über Member
Coverage on GCN+ of course you’ll find highlights on YouTube.
Dani Rowe adds very little to commentary, just repeats what Marti said.
I’ve been FF through to last 20K after watching Le Tour.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I’m sad the giro Donne is on the same time as the TDF. I love women’s pro cycling and have been really excited to watch the Giro but the TDF has just sucked all my attention away. I hope they change the date in the future so it doesn’t clash!
It’s been a good race! AVV is unstoppable but the stages have been good and the drama has been very…dramatic with the crashes and the stage winners!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I’m sad the giro Donne is on the same time as the TDF. I love women’s pro cycling and have been really excited to watch the Giro but the TDF has just sucked all my attention away. I hope they change the date in the future so it doesn’t clash!
It’s been a good race! AVV is unstoppable but the stages have been good and the drama has been very…dramatic with the crashes and the stage winners!
I will watch it on catch-up after the TDF finishes.

bitsandbobs

Über Member

A bit too easy for AvV what with sdworkx sending a b team (barring Wiebes who's pulled out to prepare for TdFF).

Cathryn

Legendary Member
A bit too easy for AvV what with sdworkx sending a b team (barring Wiebes who's pulled out to prepare for TdFF).

I agree, she’s on another level.

Top Bottom