Ladies shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lulubel

Über Member
I need to buy a new pair of shorts, and not sure what to get, to be honest. My lbs doesn't stock any womens clothing, and neither does our nearest Decathlon, so I'll be buying online.

Here are a few pairs of shorts that I've "shortlisted".

Altura Pro Gel - well reviewed, and I already have a pair of Altura shorts that I like (that are too small at the moment).

Sugoi RPM - I like the look of them, and I already have a pair of Sugoi running shorts that I love

Sugoi Evolution - Sugoi again, and well reviewed

My preference is for shorter leg length if I can get it, and I need shorts that are "generous" around the gripper on the thigh. I have plenty of padding on my thighs, and hate the bulge-elastic-bulge look that a lot of shorts give me. I'm leaning towards the Sugoi RPM.

Any other suggestions, or can anyone comment on the ones I've listed?

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I rate Protective as a brand. They are proportioned for sturdy ladies of Northern European type, as opposed to skinny Mediterranean ones.

Sam

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I always worry about girls so thin they look like I could break them accidentally, and the cycle clothing manufacturers who think this is how all female cyclists are built.

Sam

vickster

Legendary Member
I like my Pearl Izumi ones - being a US brand, they are pretty generously cut and comfy :smile: Amazon sell at competitive prices. The 'sugar' ones are short

I am not thin :blush:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've got some Endura Humvees and the liners can be bought separately but before I get any additional ones, any recommendations for padded undershorts?

Top Bottom