Landegla - why did we bother?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Back to the original subject, I think it's a bit rich to expect a mountain biking centre to have the very best standards in catering. It's a trail centre, not a michelin starred restaurant ffs.
People these days are far too obsessed by being a 'customer' of something, you're not a 'customer' of llandegla you're a rider there. They feel that since they're a customer the world should drop everything in order to serve them and when they don't, they have a strop. Not saying the op is like that, but perhaps a better attitude is look to see if they're too busy, and if it looks like they can't really cope, then maybe try NOT giving them even more work? Either that or do some jobs there yourself if you're that bothered.

trio25

Über Member
llangdela advertises its cafe as good food and with the awards it has won. It is not simply a trailside cafe. It is trying to appeal to the food market a bit.

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
What I object to is giving my hard-earned cash to people who haven't grown up and who think customer service is all a bit of a laugh and mediocrity is kewl. These are the people who address customers as "Guys" and think it's okay for customers to wait an hour for a sandwich because the poor bint in the kitchen can't cope.

bonj2

User3094 said:
Thats cos according to Bonjey your not a 'customer' of the shop, you're a 'rider' who happens to be in a shop. :smile::angry:

the public at large are far too 'customer' centric - they're obsessed with the fact that they are always a customer of something or other and therefore they should be served upon.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
served upon what?

a floured bap, perhaps?

:wacko:

It's always the unexpected cafes that seem to provide the best experience... the ones you find after a hard morning when its been rainy, the trails have been really rough and the grit is chewing up your drive-train. The overhyped ones almost always disappoint. Of course it may be that it was really good once, but the number of people who have been attracted to it as a result have simply overwhelmed its capacity.

Top Bottom