Laptop RAM, DDR2, 2x4GB sodimms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
RAM and Publisher 97 cd sent out to you this morning 1st Class 'Signed For'.

Let us know, how you get on with them - I'm not sure if Publisher 97 will work with Win 7, but perhaps you can use it at some stage with a Win XP laptop.

RAM and Publisher 97 cd sent out to you this morning 1st Class 'Signed For'.

Let us know, how you get on with them - I'm not sure if Publisher 97 will work with Win 7, but perhaps you can use it at some stage with a Win XP laptop.
If my experience with Office XP is anything to go by, it'll be fine on 7. Again, many thanks!

@DCBassman - Apologies for the delay, finally got the chance to sift through the drawer at work - any of these any use? No 4 gig, but a few 2's...

View attachment 515252
Many thanks, but also have similar pile of 2s!
I'm on the brink of giving up this particular search, as I'll shortly be building a large, no, make that VERY large, desktop machine. The bonus being a fully loaded Asus P9X79 for free, as was the monster Corsair case. Good to have a son into building top-end gaming machines! Just needs a suitable PSU. But a few months away yet.

Many thanks, but also have similar pile of 2s!
I'm on the brink of giving up this particular search, as I'll shortly be building a large, no, make that VERY large, desktop machine. The bonus being a fully loaded Asus P9X79 for free, as was the monster Corsair case. Good to have a son into building top-end gaming machines! Just needs a suitable PSU. But a few months away yet.
Good luck with the build, this beauty has been going strong since i built in 2016, i7 skylake/ GTX 1070

Good luck with the build, this beauty has been going strong since i built in 2016, i7 skylake/ GTX 1070
View attachment 515267
Nice! The board I'm being given has an i7-3820 and 32GB of DDR3, a GTX Titan X is also part of the package, but it's a bit tired and needs gently under-clocking to remain stable. Not that I shall ever push it anywhere near even its reduced limits...

Nice! The board I'm being given has an i7-3820 and 32GB of DDR3, a GTX Titan X is also part of the package, but it's a bit tired and needs gently under-clocking to remain stable. Not that I shall ever push it anywhere near even its reduced limits...
The Titan X is still a beast of a gpu!
Got my i7 6700k o'clocked @ 4.8GHz so giving it another year before major system overhaul.

Top Bottom