Large (60ml) syringes for bike servicing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I've got a box full of large syringes. I originally wanted a couple for fork servicing and tubeless wheel sealant shennanigans and due to economies of scale I've ended up with more than I need.

So, what can you do with a 60ml syringe I hear you ask. ..

Stans No Tubes tyre sealant needs to be added at the rate of 60ml per tyre. A syringe means you can inject it via the valve stem.

Rockshox Reba forks take 123 ml of 15w fork oil. With a 60ml syringe you can measure that crucial 123 ml exactly as they have 1ml gradations.

Use a piece of windscreen tubing and you can use them to caliper bleed hydraulic brakes. Let me know if this is what you want them for and I'll see if I've got a spare piece of tube knocking about.

You can use them in art and craft applications

You can use them in fancy dress scenarios

You can use them to play Doctors and Nurses

You can use them in the office for waterfights and other jolly japes

In short, the only limits to their usage is your imagination, or your ability to browse Japanese and German left handed websites.

You cannot use them for medical purposes as they are NOT sterile, so don't use them to top up Aunt Agatha's catheter.

They are dirt cheap, and I only want 75p each for them, but they will cost me £2.20 and a jiffy bag to get them to you, so calculate it roughly at 75p per syringe, and £2.20 to post.... so ready reckoner styleeeeeee:
1= £2.95
2=£3.70
3= £4.45
4=£5.00 (this is where economy of scale kicks in)
5=£5.70

Top Bottom