Last Commute of 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Today is my last commuting day for 2011, the year I became a proper commuter cyclist and not just a fair weather commuter. I have commuted more this year, distance wise. than in the previous four years added together.
Almost completed 8,000km(5,000 miles), would have broken the 8,000km mark but for not being able to ride last week due to the most important family member(the Mrs.) being very sick with a bad chest infection.
Despite a head cold making me feel like crap there was nothing going to stop me getting on the bike today. Not even knowing at lunchtime, when we are told to go home, it will be heaving it down as a massive torrential downpour is on it's way.
Here comes 2012 and hopefully 10,000 km by the end of the year :thumbsup::addict: .

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I'm off work for a few weeks now. I get the feeling though that I may need to go out for a quick ride in the next couple of days, just to get out of the house. I've just got a cold chill run down my spine and the birds outside are flying in circles. Yes, the inlaws are on their way!

Top Bottom