LBS Recomendation for Wills Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SBaxter

Just wanted to praise a job well done by LBS Wills Wheels and potentially shame another not so local

I had a disastourous problem with my wheel that had been pushed out of shape due to incorrect initial build from the place I got it, Unfortunateley i had to go there as it was on the cycle to work scheme and it was either leisure lakes or halfords!

I took the wheel back to leisure lakes who of course dodged any kind of responsibility and blamed it on a potential pot hole! they also having had the wheel for a day informed me it was irripairable and i would need to spend £90 to put it right, feeling like I was being flecced I took the wheel to a couple of "proper LBS" Cooksons were very helpfull but unfortunateley very busy and couldnt do it for a week but did explain he thought it was recoverable, I then tried Harry halls who again explained he thought it was but the wheel man wasnt in until saturday but recomended Wills Wheels, I drove straight to Wills Wheels in Stockport where the chap said he could do it and would have it ready by Friday which was great, I then got a call 2 Hours later to say it was done and was a little easier than expected and it would be £15, i have now collected it and they have done a great job.

So anyone looking for a wheel trued in manchester i would Highly recomend Wills wheels.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Will builds my wheels - I know the guy well. Excellent wheel builder........

I also have one of his bikes.........

DSCF3629a.jpg

Top Bottom