Leda bib tights?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monkspeed

i have no experience of the ones you have linked to i bought the winter thermal ones from Tennoutdoors a couple of weeks ago, pretty warm in 1-2 degree temperatures, fit me ok too, 5'11 and i bought the 32 waist. £23 if i remember correctly

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Never heard of Leda, but they have a fly which is a nice touch. I also like that they are sized by height, rather than waist.

If you're after the cheapest, you should be able to spend about a tenner less than that though: try Tenn or Decathlon, both get good write-ups from other users on here.

Hydra

Occasional Pepper Carver
I can vouch for the Tenn Outdoors longs. I also bought the winter thermal ones, as my first venture into bib tights. They're warm and fit well (incidentally their winter jerseys also fit a treat).

Linky link - unfortunately they've gone up a quid since I bought my second pair a week ago. They're now £24.99. Still a good buy though

OP
OP
waggoner

waggoner

Thanks everyone. There's some different choices there. I must admit i think i might go and try the Leda ones. I quite like the ideal of the zip fly on them,,thats got to make certain things a bit easier!!

Top Bottom