Leggings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am doing this bike ride on Sunday and have just tried on the leggings I got some time ago and they are way to big as I have dropped from a 38in to a 34in.

So is there any good brands out there that you can put forward for me to try?

Dave5N

Über Member
Ron Hill Bikesters. Cheap, cheerful and do the job fine.

jimboalee

Mine are called Inceni. They must be twenty years old.

Tried finding them on the internet with no success.

They are called "Winter training longs" and have a fleece inner. I cannot find anything today that compares, so as I lost weight and got slimmer, I threaded a length of cord around the waistband to tie them up.

They even have a padded seat which in combination with my Lusso Pro Gel shorts, I can hardly feel my Brooks B17.

I think I will cry when they finally fall apart, but with the way they are wearing, that might be another twenty years.

Sorry dudes, modern stuff doesn't compete.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bikesters are good for a 'non roadie fit' - I use them for commuting - cheap and good ! Find someone with a sewing machine otherwise.....

My others are an old stock Decathlon, or Biemme.... I'll also recommend Lusso - made in Manchester, great stuff....

GrahamG

Guru
Get some DHB Merston tights - you can get the non bib versions with or without pad for less than £20 from wiggle, and they'll be with you by Friday.

nickb

Guru
I wear Ronhill Tracksters most of the year round whilst commuting. At the moment I'm wearing my Asender tights underneath too - toasty ;)

Top Bottom