Leicestershire Rothley thurcaston

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brad Pitts

I'm new to the site and just started road cycling am reasonably fit can anyone advise on cycle buddies or good local clubs, I'm no Bradley wiggins but at the same time I've removed my stabilisers thanks brad

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Welcome to the forum! Sorry I can't help.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Reece is a member of Leicester Forest, drop him a PM, sure he will be happy to give you some details, pretty sure they have an all speeds welcome ride on a weekend, they ride Desford way I think so you will get a good warm up ride to the meets

TheSpence

Oh. Hello.
I am looking for a club also, in Leicestershire - still a bit nervous/wimpy to fully look into it!

But if you ever fancy going on a ride sometime, give me a shout; I am only in South Wigston.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Leicester Forest, Leicester Road Club, Coalville Wheelers, Ratae Road Club... Plenty around there and some Great routes near you too
Try riding with all of them and then you decide which one suits you best! They are all pretty local. Might be that one of the clubs does most of it's riding closer to you than the others!

A Badger

Regular
I'm new to the site and just started road cycling am reasonably fit can anyone advise on cycle buddies or good local clubs, I'm no Bradley wiggins but at the same time I've removed my stabilisers thanks brad

Hi Brad, I know your post is pretty old!! did you find a club? I live in Mountsorrel! Cheers...

A Badger

Regular
I am looking for a club also, in Leicestershire - still a bit nervous/wimpy to fully look into it!

But if you ever fancy going on a ride sometime, give me a shout; I am only in South Wigston.
Hi there, I live in Rothley if you fancy a ride, we sound about the same fitness level!! Send a reply and we can arrange something.. Cheers.

Top Bottom