LeJog with a difference?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cyclemagic is a totally self-financing not-for-profit limited comapny. People travel from across the country to try out machines and for us to build or adapt bikes to their own needs. We do all the disabililty cycling stuff as volunteers and receive no help or grant funding from any of the national cycling organisations.

It currently costs Cyclemagic around £5000 a year to store and service the wide range of bikes we've got and this money comes from the commercial work we do such as roadshows, consultancy etc.

So, we were wondering if people would like to help us raise some funds by doing a relay LE-Jog on one or some of our more unusual machines. And believe me, we have a lot of unusual machines!

Anyone interested?

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Sounds like a great idea, i'd definitely be interested. I've got an Xtracycle that i could do a leg on. In the West Midlands but can easily get over Shropshire way if that's the route.

paul

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
One of my sons is disabled, he rides with me on his Mission Trailer, we are hoping one day he'll be able to ride a bike by himself, but it would probably have to be an adapted & not something 'off the peg'
We are members of a local charity WePlayToo that was formed to raise funds to install 'inclusive play equipment' in a local park. The Phase 1 was completed & the Park Opened in 2009, since then we have worked on several other projects, the latest of which Phase 3, has been to have a fully inclusive cycle track with accesible bikes.. This is now due to open on June 26th Phase 3 opening.

Cycling should be accesible to all and my boys & I would love to part of your relay team.

Top Bottom