Les Mis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
OK, so I'm a big rufty tufty geordie....Mrs_R dragged me along to watch les Mis....and I leaked at the eyes. I blame it on the air conditioning........nasty cold air blowing in my face without the benefitof cycling specs, what else are you going to get?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Good man. Great movie.

postman

Legendary Member
Seen the stage show,got the 25th O2 Concert show,brilliant with the 1985 cast coming out on stage.Couple of weeks ago saw the movie.Each one is so good as it stands on it's own.Can't wait for the film to come out on blue ray dvd.
Go see the film the singing is not bad.
A great night out.

Seen the stage show 4-times and coincidentally watched the 25th anniversary O2 on DVD last night.
Yes, my eyes nearly leaked too (lump in the throat)
The last stage show we saw was the final night with Matt Lucas playing Denardier -was bloody excellent

The film was good, Hugh Jackman was excellent, but Russell Crowe was very badly cast and looked/sounded like he a constipated bear every time he sang. Also Eponines singing voice was lie an early version of Minnie Mouse.

The stage show is brilliant and def on a par with Phantom, seen that 4-times in London and once on Broadway where we got a backstage tour.

Both shows are well worth the 4-month wait to get front row tickets for.

Top Bottom