Let the Winter fun begin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Well that definitely didn't go to plan but looked like you had a blast, so well done. 👍

I assume you are missing out on the weather bomb that is all over the news here? Either way, take care and don't take too many chances when riding solo like that.

Also, have you lost a bit of weight, I'm not gay or owt, :laugh: but you are looking good sir.👍

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Well that definitely didn't go to plan but looked like you had a blast, so well done. 👍

I assume you are missing out on the weather bomb that is all over the news here? Either way, take care and don't take too many chances when riding solo like that.

Also, have you lost a bit of weight, I'm not gay or owt, :laugh: but you are looking good sir.👍

I just can't pass up a water challenge when I see one. We missed out on the crazy snow, and I live the next town over from where this ride is and they haven't gotten the snow we have so far this winter. The night before this ride I had four inches of snow and just a dusting the next town over for this ride.
Working all those days and hours I lost 10 lbs. and black make me look slimmer :laugh:.

Top Bottom