Lets get our voices back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Link to a paywall. No, thanks.
is this about the backlash against the “wokerati”? Who knows.
Who has time for any of this stuff? I’m off work through illness at the moment, and turned to CC for succour. Everywhere I look the same vanity-led willy-waving spats. Very boring. I know, I should just go elsewhere. Walk the dogs, maybe...

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Link to a paywall. No, thanks.
is this about the backlash against the “wokerati”? Who knows.
Who has time for any of this stuff? I’m off work through illness at the moment, and turned to CC for succour. Everywhere I look the same vanity-led willy-waving spats. Very boring. I know, I should just go elsewhere. Walk the dogs, maybe...

Oi - you're ignoring those of us, with no willy to wave .. ( only an aubergine :shy:)

Ah - so that'll be it - 'penis envy' :rolleyes:

Get well soon spoons :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
If you think that's bad you should see how he was described by Jameela Jamil. But in the spirit of the aforementioned Linda Smith, I should leave it there.

Because I'm now vaguely interested in the story, I found a list of folk who'd clamped him on various platforms.

Two of my favourites:

"Mate, you look like If Worzel Cummidge was a tertiary hanger-on of Babyshambles."

"Laurence looks like that tall skinny twat at school who smokes roll ups and talks about books he hasn't read."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom