Liège-Bastogne-Liège Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Next up is L-B-L on Sunday coverage on Eurosport from 1.00pm Cycling News are running a live report from 10.00am.

Who is going to have the legs for this one? Davide Rebellin was in the mix once again on Wednesday so I am sticking with him plus I know if I did go for someone else he would romp home. This one is Rebellin's.

girofan

Here I go again! Sticking my neck out to be smartly chopped when the result is known.:angry:
Cunego or any one of the Gerlosteiner squad.

monnet

Guru
Cracked ribs and all, but I'll be watching for Bettini. i'd love Gilbert to do something but I can't see him winning. Who'll get the climbers prize?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The commentator on Sky sports kept calling someone Pffaffenburgher, but when you see it in writing it looks like Pfannburgher, can someone tell me which is correct, Thank you. I think he is Austrian.

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
One of the strangest finishes I have ever seen it was like they were finishing up on a club run. From the front it looked like they upped the pace a little rather than sprinted for the line it was only when they showed a reverse angle that you could see that Valverde got some distance between him and Rebellin.

Thought it was going to be Rebellin's day today.

yello

mondobongo said:
Thought it was going to be Rebellin's day today.

Me too. He seemed to be keeping a good eye on Valverde, marking his moves and making sure he was in the right place... but he just didn't have the legs when the time came.

Top Bottom