LIDL 19-4-12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The tool kits are OK for the money. I've got most bits anyway, and there's not much relevant in it for my current bikes TBH, but I might get one anyway, you never know what project might be lurking just around the corner :whistle:

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
The tool kits are OK for the money. I've got most bits anyway, and there's not much relevant in it for my current bikes TBH, but I might get one anyway, you never know what project might be lurking just around the corner :whistle:

Aldi stuff out soon, scheduled for first week in may.

I have the crane tool kit, it's not too bad at all, excellent for staying in the repair room ;)

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got the repair stand last time. Well worth the investment. Tool-kit gets your repair kit off to a flying start. I've put several extra bits into the central voids (spoke keys, chain wear tool, chain ring tool, tube of copper slip, freewheel tool). I'm looking forward to Aldi's sale.
Aldi stuff out soon, scheduled for first week in may.
I have the crane tool kit, it's not too bad at all, excellent for staying in the repair room ;)

How have you found out their sale is first week in May? Not seen their tool-kit but I find their clothing is better.

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I got the repair stand last time. Well worth the investment. Tool-kit gets your repair kit off to a flying start. I've put several extra bits into the central voids (spoke keys, chain wear tool, chain ring tool, tube of copper slip, freewheel tool). I'm looking forward to Aldi's sale.

How have you found out their sale is first week in May? Not seen their tool-kit but I find their clothing is better.

The last page on HERE check bottom of the page :thumbsup:

Top Bottom