Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Crompton way, Bolton going fast
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341472846.060727.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Just got myself one of those... just got it home and put it up (oo'er missus) and it look a fine and sturdy piece of kit, ready to help me mess my gears up whenenver I so choose :smile:

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Built it and attached the bike, decided to take the opportunity to fit my new fulcrum skewers. Rear wheel off, skewer out, new skewer in...it's too damn short! Damn, the bstrd sold me the wrong ones! Put it all back together, picked up the skewers ready to send them back...hang on...the other one is longer...BUGGER! I'm useless at this stuff! All done now tho.

Think I may have been the first to get the wall hangar from Lidl today. Had to drop the wife off at work, so sat waiting for them to open for five minutes rather than waste a trip back home!

Built it and attached the bike, decided to take the opportunity to fit my new fulcrum skewers. Rear wheel off, skewer out, new skewer in...it's too damn short! Damn, the bstrd sold me the wrong ones! Put it all back together, picked up the skewers ready to send them back...hang on...the other one is longer...BUGGER! I'm useless at this stuff! All done now tho.
Donkey :laugh: If you'd left the bike on the floor you wouldn't have eve needed to remove the wheels :whistle:

Then again you wouldn't have had a reason to play with your new stand either :thumbsup:

OP
OP
NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Donkey :laugh: If you'd left the bike on the floor you wouldn't have eve needed to remove the wheels :whistle:

Then again you wouldn't have had a reason to play with your new stand either :thumbsup:

I know! I realised that...afterwards! It wasn't the only thing I did tho so it was ok.

Good but of kit for £30!

Top Bottom