Life in 2008 as predicted in 1968

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
The average work day is about four hours. LOL!!! That's about right, the other 4 are spent on titernet! LOL

Interesting prediction but quite a few are way out.

yenrod

Kirstie said:
Funny. Despite all the technological advances , apparently women are still at home preparing 'menus' for the week.

Could make a cheap jibe about being in the pub drinking lagerlagerlagerlager but 'a won't ! :biggrin:

'68. If you hadn't told me, I'd have said that was a 50's vision but then again it is slightly more advanced I suppose.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Kirstie said:
Funny. Despite all the technological advances , apparently women are still at home preparing 'menus' for the week.
I've just finished reading a 1951 Arthur C Clarke, The Sands Of Mars. It is set over 200 years in the future and the main character, a writer/journalist is still using a typewriter and carbon paper and there are still typing pools full of women producing copy. Women are still house wives or secretaries in 2150!

col

Legendary Member
Night Train said:
I've just finished reading a 1951 Arthur C Clarke, The Sands Of Mars. It is set over 200 years in the future and the main character, a writer/journalist is still using a typewriter and carbon paper and there are still typing pools full of women producing copy. Women are still house wives or secretaries in 2150!

Well you cant change thousands of years of evolution:biggrin:

It s a joke before i get attacked:biggrin:

Top Bottom