Lightweight fast MTB for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeterD

I am selling my On-One Scandal 26er which has hardly been ridden since new, has no dents or scratches and therefore is in excellent near new condition. It’s a lightweight and fast race proven bike ideal for both XC and everyday use. If anyone is interested , I’m open to sensible offers. Please PM me… thanks.

SPECIFICATION
On-One Scandal 26 MTB bike.
Frame size 16 inch
Very lightweight, fast 7046 Alloy black anodised frame 3.5 lbs (1588g)
Shimano SLX groupset with LX hydraulic servo disc brakes.
Reba RockShox SL Forks with lockout.
FSA XC180 alloy flat bars.
Bontrager ergo carbon fibre bar ends.
On-One Twelfty 400mm seat post.
On-One 100 mm 3D forged stem .
On-One 26 inch, 32 spoke rims with Planet-x lightweight sealed cartridge bearing hubs.
Geax Mezcal great cornering and fast rolling MTB tyres.
Nitto Bottle Cage.
Vertical dropouts.
5407303596_81234044f0.jpg ">
5406697857_1b8a107cf2.jpg ">
5407303806_e1281d3777.jpg ">
5406697337_33b8acee38.jpg ">

Offers in the region of?

Moderators

Legendary Member
Hi PeterD

Can you give an 'offers around' figure as per the classifieds 'rules' posted by Admin:

"Try to put a guide price on items you are offering for sale. If you don't have a fixed price in mind, ask for offers around a guideline figure. This is very helpful to prospective buyers and reduces "How much?" type posts and PMs."

Thanks

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Hi PeterD

Can you give an 'offers around' figure as per the classifieds 'rules' posted by Admin:

"Try to put a guide price on items you are offering for sale. If you don't have a fixed price in mind, ask for offers around a guideline figure. This is very helpful to prospective buyers and reduces "How much?" type posts and PMs."

Thanks
Hi Guys
Sorry about not following the rules. How about around £650 as a starter, considering the near new condition and spec.

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Hi
My On-One Scandal is still for sale and have dropped the price to only £500 -- a bargain for this immaculate bike

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Forgot to add to the amazing price of only £500 ovno -- free next day delivery to any UK address -- what more can you want ?

Peter

Top Bottom